- Grinding Mill
- Micro Powder Grinding Mill
- Heavy calcium carbonate gri
- Limestone grinding mill
- Gypsum stone grinding mill
- HGM90 stone grinding mill
- High pressure suspension gr
- Gangue grinding mills manuf
- Marble grinding mill, stone
- HGM100 grinding mill, stone
- Kaolin Grinding Mill
- Dolomite powder Mill
- HGM125 late-model grinding
- China stone Grinding Mill
- European Version Fine grind
- HGM80 ultrafine stone grind
- Grinding Mill
- Raymond Roller Mill
- Packaging Machine
NEWS & EVENTS
- Features and Price of Stone Ultrafine Grinding Mill
- The Characteristics of HGM80 Superfine Powder Grind
- Grinding Mill Choosing and its Manufacturer
- New Price of 900mesh Gypsum Grinding Mill
- Difference between Traditional and new Stone Grindi
- Price of 800mesh Calcium Carbonate Grinding Mill
- Which kind of Stone Grinding Mill is Almighty?
- Models of Limestone Grinding Mill
Limestone grinding mill
- High efficiency
- High productivity
- Low energy consumption
- Small investment
Limestone is usually processed in fine or super fine powder by limestone grinding mill. Limestone grinding mill is a main kind of stone grinding mill. Limestone grinded by CLIRIK limestone grinding mill has numerous uses: as a building material, as aggregate for the base of roads, as white pigment or filler in products such as toothpaste or paints, and as a chemical feedstock.The Application of limestone grinding mill: HGM10036 limestone grinding mill is mainly applied to non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Mohs’ hardness under six. Such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, kaolin, gypsum, etc, totally more than 100 kinds of materials. Product fineness can be controlled between 325~2500 mesh.
Working Principle of limestone grinding mill: The main bearing and each dial are driven by electromotor of main machine through reducer, and numbers of rollers, which are rolling in the ring, are driven by dial through plunger. After crushed by hammer crusher, the big materials become small ones and are sent to storage hopper by elevator and further sent to the middle of first dial evenly by the electromagnetic vibrating feeder and feeding pipe. The materials will be driven to the edge of dial by centrifugal force and fall down into the ring, crushed and grinded by roller, and become powder after production of three rings. The high pressure centrifugal blower will inhale air from outside and blow the crushed materials to classifier. The rotating turbo in the powder concentrator will make the coarse powder materials return to the mill and reground, while the fineness will mix with the air and go into the cyclone and be discharged in the discharge bin, which is at the bottom of it. The air, which mixed with very little fineness, will be purified by impulse duster and discharged by blower and muffler.
Performance and features of limestone grinding mill
1. High efficiency
Under the same final size and power, the product capacity of ultrafine mill is twice than jet mill and agitation mill.
2. Longer lifetime of spare parts
The roller and ring are made of special material, which improve the grinding efficiency a lot. For same material and final size, the lifetime of its wearing parts can reach to more than one year, about 2-5 times as long as that of vertical shaft impact crusher and turbo-mill. Especially when handling calcium carbonate and calcite, the lifetime can reach 2-5 years.
3. High safety and reliability:
There are no rolling bearings and bolts in grinding cavity, so problems caused by bolts shedding or wear of bearings and seal components will never happen.
4. High fineness of products
The product fineness can reach D97=<5um.
5. Environment friendly
The application of pulse dust collector and muffler reduce the pollution and noise of the dust, which has reached national environment protection standard.
|Main Shaft Speed(r.p.m.)||230～240||200～220||180～200||135～155|
|Outlet Size (L*W*H, m)||13.9*4*6.2||14.7*4.8*7.2||18*4.6*8.6||14*9*10.25|